Mumbai,,23rd August 2023:– Continuing with its slew of model updates and customer service initiatives, Škoda Auto India launched an Exchange Carnival for August 2023. It includes a host of customer-friendly deals, discounts and service, maintenance, and warranty packages to further enhance the ownership experience of their new Škoda cars.
The Exchange Carnival aims to provide value and a great ownership experience to customers looking to buy a Škoda. The Exchange Carnival for August 2023 makes sure customers have a memorable and high value car purchase and exchange experience with some incredible maintenance and warranty packages that ensure customers continue enjoying Škoda cars, with a hassle-free ownership experience.
Under the Exchange Carnival, Škoda Auto India offer benefits of upto Rs 60,000 and corporate benefits of upto Rs 70,000. A customer can, if they so wish, drive in with their existing car and drive out with a Škoda for the quickest and hassle-free, single-window, single-time exchange, purchase and documentation experience ensuring the highest possible value for their existing car and a slew of purchase benefits, maintenance, and warranty packages for their brand new Škoda.
Apart from the best valuation for their older cars under this Exchange Carnival, customers also get a complimentary Service and Maintenance Package for 4 years for their all new Škoda cars. Besides this, customers will gain extended warranty benefits of upto Rs 4,000 making this exchange carnival the ideal time to fetch immense value for their old cars and bag warranty and maintenance packs for an unparalleled ownership experience with their Škodas.
- is successfully steering through the new decade with the Next Level – Škoda Strategy 2030.
- aims to be one of the five best-selling brands in Europe by 2030 with an attractive line-up in the entry-level segments and additional e-models.
- is emerging as the leading European brand in important growth markets such as India or North Africa.
- currently offers its customers twelve passenger-car series: the Fabia, Rapid, Scala, Octavia and Superb as well as the Kamiq, Karoq, Kodiaq, Enyaq, Enyaq Coupé, Slavia and Kushaq.
- delivered over 731,000 vehicles to customers around the world in 2022.
- has been a member of the Volkswagen Group for 30 years. The Volkswagen Group is one of the most successful vehicle manufacturers in the world.
- independently manufactures and develops not only vehicles but also components such as MEB battery systems, engines and transmissions in association with the Group.
- operates at three sites in the Czech Republic; has additional production capacity in China, Slovakia and India primarily through Group partnerships, as well as in Ukraine with a local partner.
- employs over 40,000 people globally and is active in over 100 markets.
Škoda Auto India
- fascinating customers in India since 2001.
- offers 3 models in India – Slavia, Kushaq and Kodiaq
- present in more than 140 cities across the country with over 240 customer touchpoints
- recorded triple digit growth of 125% with 53,721 units sold in 2022
Škoda Auto India website – www.škoda-auto.co.in
Škoda Auto India Communications Twitter Handle – @SkodaIndia_PR